Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Thanksgiving

Thanks for giving! I am grateful for the many people who have reached out to me in support of the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man yard safety awareness advocacy. Indeed, there is considerable work required to make yard accidents extinct. I have noticed that people fall on the continuum of extremely selfish on one end and extremely generous on the other end. Rescue Rick believes that both extremes are not healthy and could lead to an increased yard accident. Once again, thank you to all of the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man fans and supporters all over the world. Also, thank you for giving me the opportunity to share my passion and artistic expression to heighten yard safety awareness. THANK YOU!

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home