Saturday, November 12, 2005

Monster Radio

I had the opportunity to be a guest this evening on "Monster Radio" hosted by The Big Schwag (who I incidentally mispronounced his name) - not good. The Big Schwag has a big heart. I met him at the International Lawn, Garden & Power Equipment Exposition 2005 held in Louisville, Kentucky a few weeks ago. The Big Schwag is the spokesperson for Bad Boy Mowers. I stopped by their booth at the show and introduced myself. They are a good group of guys and executives. This evening, I was on "Monster Radio" for about 20 minutes including the time for commercials. I briefly described my lawn mower accident and talked about people losing digits while grass cutting. The Big Schwag was accompanied tonight by two talented individuals: (1) Scott Gillen, Executive Producer of "Build or Bust" and accomplished stunt car driver and director of automotive commercials and (2) Gard Hollinger, master builder of custom motorcycles to celebrities and the star of "Build or Bust" on the SPEED Channel. I am grateful for this opportunity. I would like to make a cameo appearance on "Build or Bust" as well as talk with Scott Gillen about making the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man ride across America documentary. Again, I am grateful for the opportunity to be on "Monster Radio." Thank you THE BIG SCHWAG (at least I spelled it right.) I hope that The Big Schwag will invite me back onto "Monster Radio" in the future. Best wishes!

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

2 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Book-Art Project - January 31, 2006
Seeking entries on the theme of "Artist's Book and Object Books": visual... Sign in to see full post.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to quality assurance highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like quality assurance highway construction!

 
At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dynamic podcast networks
We came across an ingenious idea this week: A theme-based aggregated podcast feed.
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to road construction of pa on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like road construction of pa!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home