Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Safe People

I encourage and promote yard safety. Also, I encourage people safety - seek "safe people."

I support President George W. Bush. I am a patriotic citizen of the United States of America. President Bush is my president in my democracy that allowed me to dress-up as Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man on Halloween and push a toy lawn mower (golf club driver attached handle) throughout a few communities during Trick-or-Treat. I have the freedom to express myself and literally drive my passion of promoting yard safety awareness, with a goal to significantly reduce the number of outdoor power equipment accidents and resultant life changes.

During my travels, I have uncovered several thousand people who have experienced a life-changing power tool accident. Personally, my life has been filled with multi-faceted challenges. My life could be better. Nonetheless, I am inspired by President Bush. President Bush is United Methodist. I am United Methodist. He is my BROTHER. Also, I can appreciate some of his challenges and experiences. Also, I appreciate the WorldMagBlog to share some of my thoughts.

I will reflect on the WorldMagBlog comments while I am pushing my retrofitted toy lawn mower around the streets of the District of Columbia. I want to prevent outdoor power equipment accidents. My altered foot hurts everyday. My opposite knee and hip hurt everyday. My back is developing spasms. My wallet hurts.

My lawn mower accident can partly be attributed to unsafe people. Therefore, I seek some "Safe People", as described by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend. I provide a brief description of the content of their book entitled "Safe People." "Countless individuals have invested themselves into people who've shipwrecked their lives in return. They've been abandoned or taken advantage of, and left with little to show for what they've given. They've lost the sense of security and personal value in the process. If you're one who has chosen the wrong people to get involved with or makes the same mistakes about relationships over and over again, then the Safe People book offers you a remedy." To me, President Bush fits the description of "Safe People." I seek people like President George W. Bush.

Good night and safe grass cut tomorrow. Thank you.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

1 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GROW IT YOURSELF!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home