Friday, November 11, 2005

The Painting

I have been asked by several people recently about how I could set a price of $1,000,000 for the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man painting entitled "The Lawn Mower Accident." I have been criticized that I am no Pablo Picasso, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt Harmenszoon van Rijn, to name a few masters. My response to them, "You are correct. I am Richard Mudrinich, and I believe in my painting." I am making passionate brush strokes to advance my yard safety awareness advocacy. My painting "The Lawn Mower Accident" depicts grass needing a "hair cut" coupled with the aftermath of a lawn mower accident on the other side. The capillary action of the blades of grass draws the victim blood up toward the heavens. The sacrificed flesh demonstrates the need for even more yard safety awareness. Likewise, up from the puddle of blood and blood-soaked soil, the sunflower embraces the birth and evolution of the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man yard safety awareness campaign. It represents the beacon of light that will shine and drive more advances and create more awareness about the importance of yard safety leading toward the elimination of yard accidents - including those involving outdoor power equipment. I recognize the value in the message of the "The Lawn Mower Accident" painting. I think others will enjoy and appreciate the meaning of the painting as well. I want to make yard accident extinct. Indeed, I am not Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, da Vinci or Rembrandt. I am Richard Mudrinich, painting with the passion and spirit of Rescue rick the Grass Cut Man. The positive attention gained from selling the Rescue Rick painting for $1,000,000 will help spread the word and provide needed funds to advance the advocacy. Thank you.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home