Saturday, November 19, 2005

Cry to Ride

Dan'o & The Big Schwag:

"Monster Radio" - Saturday, 8-10 PM EST, Radio America, http://www.radioamerica.org

I want to thank you for your efforts involved in booking me for "Monster Radio" hosted by The Big Schwag. I am grateful for the national airtime on Saturday, November 12, 2005 to broadcast my yard safety awareness message. It was not my best performance; I was unsure of the format of the show given the presence and role of the other guests - Scott Gillen and Gard Hollinger. Nonetheless, I still believe in my abilities, and I recognize The Big Schwag (at least I can spell his character name correctly) as a great radio and television voice. At one moment of the show, I heard someone indicated that there was a gap of 1 minute and 20 seconds. I wanted so badly to interject my vision for a coast-to-coast lawn mower ride with a reality show on the SPEED Channel. Actually, I envision Scott Gillen as director, Gard Hollinger/Jesse James as the master builders of the custom-made Rescue Rick Mobile, and The Big Schwag as the show host. Also, I can see Bad Boy Mowers getting involved as a sponsor of the show; Bad Boy Mowers can be involved in the first-ever national yard safety ride across America. I want to entertain with a public service. I strive to become the Mister Rogers of yard safety. I do not anyone to get hurt. My presence in contrast to the likes of master builder choppers and cars is pure form and beauty. Furthermore, along the "National Yard Safety Awareness Grass Cut Trail," I encourage some cameo appearances by some interested celebrities and folks to randomly join-in throughout the ride across America. I really wanted to talk about this concept last night. I have a passion for creating yard safety awareness. Regarding yard safety tips, I know the basic fundamentals. As I indicated on "Monster Radio" last night, there is not very much detailed information and statistics available on lawn mower accidents. I know that it is a concern and responsibility to the public to give people more knowledge and awareness. I believe that third-party events via television and radio can create awareness on behalf of several parties (including lawn mower manufacturers) indirectly without increasing product liability concerns for the outdoor power equipment manufacturers. Actually, I envision the product liability concern to decrease because the public service message broadcasts will educate and create awareness to more safely operate outdoor power equipment. At the very least, I strive to reduce the number "stupid human trick stories" heard about people carelessly using outdoor power equipment (thank you David Letterman for this visual expression). I really am a yard safety super hero. I need to appear on "Monster Radio." Also, I need to get to know The Big Schwag better to develop better chemistry on the air. I want to ride a lawn mower across America. I want you and your friends (even Jesse James and Sandra Bullock and all of the celebrated custom chopper and car clients) to come along for a ride of our lives and the betterment of humanity. It is sad to see a child amputate his limb for life due to a preventable lawn mower accident. It is sad than to visit with a widow of a lawn mower accident victim regarding a preventable lawn mower accident fatality. I share this with you because this is the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man who did not communicate these additional thoughts on "Monster Radio" last night. Please direct me to the right people and situations in order to make the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man inspired Ride Across America - trailblazing the National Yard Safety Awareness Grass Cut Trail - a reality. Like Lewis & Clark, it is up to media to communicate this public service message via a neat reality show showcasing a real-life caped-crusader for yard safety.
God Bless You.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
228 Walker Road, #2
Great Falls, Virginia 22066
703-350-1404
rtmudrinich@msn.com
http://www.rescuerick.com
http://rescuerick.blogspot.com/

1 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Bruce Collins (www.brucedcollins.com), the Monster Radio Book Reviewer. You did a good job on the show. Hopefully, Schwag will book you again soon.

You have a great blog.

Your friend, in Christ,

Bruce Collins

 

Post a Comment

<< Home