Sunday, November 20, 2005

District of Columbia

During my travels across America, I always take along my Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man costume and toy lawn mower. Every yard safety super hero needs a toy lawn mower. Actually, I had to attach a golf club driver to my toy lawn mower in order to push it around the streets of various towns and cities without developing a chronic back problem. Consequently, I am really driving my yard safety awareness campaign. Indeed, I have pushed my toy lawn mower in several cities including New York City (Broadway, Park Avenue, Madison Avenue, etc.) Next stop, I am compelled to visit the streets of the District of Columbia to spread my yard safety awareness message. There is one major concern. I am not sure how this behavior would be received. Therefore, I will contact the Metropolitan Police Department of DC (MPDC) to ask for their permission. Then, I will push my toy lawn mower on a course to cover America at least by street name (Pennsylvania Avenue, etc.) Ultimately, I would like to arrive at the White House and be invited to push my toy mower on the White House lawn as a symbolic gesture regarding my concern for the grass cutting welfare of America. I would be thrilled if President Bush would also push my toy lawn mower. What would Jesus do?

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home