Saturday, October 21, 2006

Bobble Head Doll

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man really enjoys baseball. I wish that Major League Baseball would designate June 21st (First Day of Summer) as Yard Safety Awareness Day (tm) at all MLB ball parks, including the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Bobble Head Doll (tm) as a yard safety promotional item. I dream of pushing my toy lawn mower before a packed stadium and broadcasted via the scoreboard to all Major League Baseball parks. Also, I have created a commemorative Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Bobble Head Doll for the World Series. Ironically, I now have nine toes - one for each inning of a regulation professional baseball game.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home