Thursday, August 03, 2006

Who Wants to be a Superhero?

Dear Sci-Fi Channel:

Congratulations on your new television show "Who Wants to be a Superhero?"! It is a great show with a great concept. It is missing one key character. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is the missing link for the show. Stan Lee needs to meet with Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man pronto. There is a new superhero in town.

My name is Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. I am the first yard safety super hero in the history of the world. I am a real-life caped-crusader who promotes yard safety awareness with a mission to rescue individuals and institutions from yard accidents. Also, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is a renaissance yardman who utilizes various artforms to communicate his yard safety message. Please visit http://www.rescuerick.com for additional information. Pass on the yard safety message. Take care!

Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm) My heart is in my work.

Sincerely,

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
703-851-9105 (cell)
richard.mudrinich@hotmail.com
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home