Saturday, October 14, 2006

MLB Playoffs

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is a big fan of Major League Baseball. Actually, I wish that MLB would celebrate Yard Safety Awareness Day at all ballparks. The manicured ballyards offer a natural venue to disseminate the yard safety awareness message. In the meantime, I offer my predictions on the outcomes of this MLB playoff season.

American League Champion: Detroit Tigers
National League Champion: New York Mets
World Series Winner: Detroit Tigers

I grew-up near Pittsburgh and have been a Pirates fan my whole life. Jim Leyland is a great coach. Also, as a kid, I was a fan of legendary Mark "The Bird" Fidrych of the Detroit Tigers who made an impact at the advent of free-agency. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man would like to meet The Bird someday. Nonetheless, I lived in New York City for about a decade, and I grew to appreciate both the Yankees and the Mets. Since I think that the Detroit Tigers are destined to win the World Series, the Mets will take second place. In short, Gods knows who will win. In the meantime, I will enjoy admiring the manicured ballyard turf in October.

Once again, I pray for Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man to make an appearance at the World Series. I could spread the yard safety awareness message to millions of people.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home