Saturday, October 14, 2006

Unique Glory

God has a plan for each individual. He provided each person with unique talents. Throughout my life, many people have referred to me as a real character. Furthermore, I have had several character building experiences. After my lawn mower accident, I realized that God assigned me to become a yard safety super hero. Actually, I am the first yard safety super hero in the history of the world. Every day, I seek to glorify God by promoting yard safety awareness. My unique talent is to educate and entertain individuals regarding yard safety. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is a conduit to do the work of God. I do not want other people to get hurt. Think before you cut. It hurts on many levels.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com/
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home