Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Pittsburgh Experiment

Thank you for the invitation to the Pittsburgh Experiment 50th Anniversay event on Saturday, September 24th. I WILL BE THERE.

The Pittsburgh Experiment means so much to me. I have experienced some difficult times in my life. I have suffered for various reasons, including some difficult people and circumstances. I have always maintained a sense of hope through my faith in God. I really have a friend in Jesus. Furthermore, I am blessed with the existence of the Pittsburgh Experiment and all of the many wonderful people in the Pittsburgh faith-based community, especially Carter Birely. I have experienced many situations where people have thought that I was a flake or not worthy. As a divine channel, it was Carter Birely who expressed unconditional love to reach out and help me. Indeed, it is through his endless quest to help people that Carter carries on the spirit of the Pittsburgh Experiment.

Regardless of whatever happens to me in my life, the Pittsburgh Experiment has made a lasting mark on my soul. Presently, I am faced with another challenge. My mom has an aggressive case of uterian cancer. It is through my belief in God that I praise everything that my mom has done for me. Also, I believe that my mom will get better. In many eyes, I am a loser. My mom has never stopped believing in me. I may never really succeed in a traditional or materialistic sense. However, I have learned the most important gift of God, and that is to love and forgive everyone.

Likewise, from the early days of the Pittsburgh Experiment to today, it is unconditional love coupled with innovation, intelligence, and soul that has resulted in better overall lives for many many people.

I cannot wait to attend the Pittsburgh Experiment 50th Anniversary. It really means a tremendous amount to me. THANK YOU.

Sincerely,

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home