Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Dedication to My Mom

Recently, my mom was diagnosed with cancer of the uterus. I want to dedicate the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) yard safety awareness campaign to my mother Helen Viola Mudrinich for rescuing me many times over the years. I am more determined and driven than ever before in my entire life to elevate the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) to the national-level. It is needed to create awareness regarding the frequency and severity of outdoor power equipment accidents. It is a very serious issue. My mom has a great positive attitude; it is apparent that positive thoughts can drive positive results. I am confident that my mom will recover cancer-free. I really believe that GOD will heal her.

Likewise, I must drive positive change with regards to preventing lawn mower and yard-tool related accidents. Once again, my mom will lead by example. She will provide the inspiration behind taking the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) campaign to the national-stage. My dream is for my mom to visit President George W. Bush with me. Also, it would be great if Lance Armstrong - "Mr. Cancer Survivor" - could come along as well. I will even wear my yellow Rescue Rick T-Shirt (tm) as a tribute his amazing super-human fetes. In many ways, Lance is another super hero. My mom wants to meet Lance Armstrong as well. Please say a prayer for my mom - Helen Mudrinich, mother of Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm). My mom has woven the fabric of Rescue Rick (sm). I want to blanket the world with yard safety. Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm)

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home