Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Tribute to Ernie's Live Journal

I want to share a wonderful surprise regarding Ernie (Krunk's boyfriend) in Chicago who has made the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) yard safety awareness campaign a part of his personal and professional life. Please check-out the posting to Ernie's Live Journal below. Also, I have provided a link to Ernie's Live Journal http://www.livejournal.com/users/la_bete for your information.

Ernie's Live Journal
12th May 2005
1:15pm: yard safetyTo increase yard safety awareness, Hilary has given me a print out to put in my office. It now resides above my computer for all to see who come into my office. Please visit
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) to learn more about yard safety.

Thank you Krunk for your efforts to promote yard safety awareness!

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home