Saturday, May 14, 2005

First Warner Theatre

Last week, I visited New Castle, Pennsylvania to promote my yard safety awareness campaign. I met many nice and supportive people in the community. I want to take a moment and share a wonderful experience with the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) community. I visited the first Warner Brothers theatre. Apparently, Time Warner is active and supportive of this highly visible restoration project. Also, I understand that Time Warner plans on holding a few movie premiers in New Castle once the restoration is complete. As a renaissance yardman, I have a goal of making the "Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man" movie. Actually, I have had conversations with a few filmmakers.

"In 1907, the Warner Brothers opened their first silent film theatre in downtown New Castle, Pennsylvania. Nearly 100 years later a joint venture was formed between the developers of Cascade Riverplex, the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the City of New Castle to adapt five buildings into a regional destination theme-oriented marketplace." (Accessed on May 14, 2005 from http://www.firstwarnertheatre.com)

There are considerable roots in the entertainment industry in Western Pennsylvania. I suggest that we fill some of the abandoned steel mills with film and television production studios.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home