Saturday, April 30, 2005

The Philadelphia Story

On Thursday, April 28, 2005, I took the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) campaign to Philadelphia to share the yard safety brotherly love. I made an appearance at Independence Hall as a tribute to my fellow Americans who had the courage to think outside-the-box with the goal of creating a new America based on freedom and equality. I handed out several hundred leaflets. Then, I pushed my toy lawn mower up Chestnut Street where I hitched-up my lawn mower to have a few conversations with several members of the Jefferson Health System. Next stop, I cut the concrete sidewalk over to the Philadelphia City Hall where I handed out several hundred more leaflets. I appreciated the positive feedback from several good people who indicated that they intended to pass along the yard safety message. Last stop for the day, I headed over to the Philadelphia Inquirer with hopes to get another newspaper story written about yard safety, featuring my character Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) - a yard safety caped-crusader and renaissance yardman. I drove back to Hermitage, Pennsylvania, stopping at rest areas along the way to populate the brochure rack with yard safety leaflets.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home