Saturday, April 02, 2005

Mahoning County Farm Bureau

It was an honor to give a presentation on yard safety on March 30, 2005 at the Mahoning County Farm Bureau meeting at the Mill Creek MetroParks Farm, across from the Canfield Fairgrounds. I want to thank Mary Moore, Safety Director of the Mahoning County Farm Bureau, for inviting me to speak at the annual safety seminar. In essence, I told my story with regards to my lawn mower accident that resulted in the partial amputation of my left foot. Furthermore, I described the evolution of Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) and presented a few creative initiatives to promote yard safety using various art forms to communicate my safety message. The bulk of my presentation focused on practical safety tips with the goal to educate and prevent accidents from happening to the attendees and beyond.

1 Comments:

At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Read SWAP by Sam Moffie for more on Mahoning County!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home