Saturday, January 08, 2005

Research

I am conducting research on yard safety. Initially, I am focusing my efforts on lawn mower accidents. I had a lawn mower accident about a year ago that resulted in the partial amputation of my left foot. Eventually, I want expand my efforts to include other yard accidents as well. During my preliminary research, I discovered that there are about 100,000 lawn mower accidents and 400,000 garden-tool-related accidents in the United States of America each year. Consequently, I have become an advocate and promoter of yard safety. I have created the character Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) and his sidekick Tripod the Dog (sm) to create awareness regarding yard accidents and to present preventive measures in a fun and informative fashion. I ask for any assistance in gathering more insightful research that will improve and strengthen my yard safety initiative. If you have any research or direction, please share your knowledge. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home