Saturday, May 14, 2005

Agway Lawn & Garden Day

I had a great day on Saturday, May 14th at the Agway in Hermitage, Pennsylvania. The Agway hosted a very nice festival atmosphere for its lawn and garden customers, including the appearance of the Froggy 95.1 van on location. I am grateful for the opportunity to introduce the concept of my yard safety awareness campaign. I look forward to appearing on Froggy 95.1 to communicate my message. Also, it was a pleasure to meet with a few Mercer County political figures. Furthermore, I enjoyed visiting with the folks at Animal Appeal, a very dedicated regional caretaker of homeless animals (primarily cats and dogs). I had a few delicious hotdogs at $0.25 each. I am grateful for the opportunity to provide a few Rescue Rick (sm) leaflets to a dedicated and responsive administrator at Hermitage Schools. I am trying to make a difference.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home