Saturday, May 14, 2005

Grass Cut Food

I present a few ideas to maintain high-energy levels while you grass cut.

Oatmeal: A serving of oats provides plenty of slow-release carbohydrates, which will give you more sustained energy than, say, processed sugar. Oatmeal has also been shown to lower cholesterol. Have it for breakfast or anytime, and add skim milk and dried fruit for extra nutritional punch. Instant oatmeal offers much the same benefits as rolled oats, but avoid presweetened brands, which have a high sugar content. If oats are good for a work horse, I suggest that oats are good for the grass cut person.

Sports Drinks: Electrolytes like sodium, potassium, and chloride are lost in sweat. Sports drinks help put back electrolytes and stimulates thirst to drink more fluids and maintain hydration. Sports drinks give working muscles more energy to help fight fatigue and provide a mental edge - stay alert and stay safe.

Often times, yard accidents happen due to fatigue. I offer just a few suggestions to maintain high-energy levels to get the job done.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

2 Comments:

At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. I seem to have stumbled onto your blog while I was searching for new energy drink related sites. However, I am glad that I stopped by Grass Cut Food because there was a lot of good stuff here. I really enjoyed reading your blog, and I hope that you will stop by mine sometime. Take care!

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man, I really liked reading you blog. I hope you post more soon. I just happened across Grass Cut Food while I was seaching for more information about energy drink sites. Although I see why I happened across you site when I typed in energy drink, it wasn't exactly what I was looking for - but I am still glad that I stopped in. Keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home