Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Smithsonian Institution

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) visits the Smithsonian Institution. "I wanted to introduce myself and to reserve a spot for my cape, gloves, hat, modified toy lawn mower, safety glasses, and socks as part of an exhibit to promote yard safety awareness. I met some great people at a few of the Washington, D.C. museums. I have a dream II that my cape will be on permanent display in the Smithsonian," shares Rescue Rick.

The Smithsonian Institution is the world's largest museum complex and research organization. Composed of 16 museums and the National Zoo in the Washington, D.C., metropolitan area, and 2 museums in New York City. The Smithsonian's exhibitions offer visitors a glimpse into its vast collection numbering over 142 million objects. (Accessed from the Smithsonian Institution website on August 2, 2005).

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home