Tuesday, August 09, 2005

America's Pastime

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) is a baseball fan. I am excited about the return of professional baseball to the Washington, DC region, although, I am still faithful to my long-time favorite Pittsburgh Pirates. Incidentally, Rescue Rick (sm) won the Sportsmanship of the Year Award while playing Little League baseball. To this day, I am proud to be recognize with this award. It represents two things: (1) excellent attitude and respect for my fellow teammates and opponents and (2) excellent parents and siblings who led by example. Since I have moved to the DC region, I have set yet another personal goal; I want to throw out the first pitch at a Washington Nationals game. I want to encourage the consideration of Yard Safety Awareness Day at a Nationals game, featuring Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) as the national yard safety super hero. It all starts with a dream - THE DREAM II. Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm)

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm)

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As the first black manager in baseball history, Frank Robinson undoubtedly had to withstand great hardships- I feel that Frank would be sympathetic to your cause and I truly believe that if you rached out to him, he would let you throw out the first pitch

 

Post a Comment

<< Home