Tuesday, March 21, 2006

John Lennon

I would like to attend the upcoming pay-per-view John Lennon seance. I think that John Lennon would support yard safety awareness. I can only IMAGINE what John Lennon might have said about yard safety. He might have even written a song.

IMAGINE that I was 16 years-old when John Lennon was shot. I was driving the family car home from working as a chicken cook and dishwasher at KFC. The driveshaft on the family car fell-off at the same time that the radio announcer presented a newsbreaking report that John Lennon was killed. Ironically, John Lennon drove home several amazing thoughts - a phenomenal creative genius. IMAGINE if I could talk with Yoko Ono about the life of John Lennon.

IMAGINE if I could meet with Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr and write a yard safety awareness song, featuring Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. Furthermore, IMAGINE that we performed the Rescue Rick Yard Safety song at Shea Stadium - decades after one of the biggest rock concerts in history. IMAGINE if George Harrison could deliver a spiritual insight regarding the gardens in Heaven. IMAGINE if Linda McCartney could take some photographs of Heaven and send them to Earth.

IMAGINE if I could meet with Heather Mills McCartney (fellow amputee) and talk with her about her approach and efforts associated with Adopt-A-Minefield.

IMAGINE if there were no more yard accidents - ZERO ACCIDENTS.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home