Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Kirby Puckett Tribute

I am saddened by the death of Kirby Puckett. I am a baseball fan. I never met him. Nonetheless, I do not critize him for any off-field behavior; I forgive. However, I really liked what I saw on the baseball field. He covered much turf in centerfield and a clutch hitter. It is now too late for me to ask Kirby Puckett to participate in my self-proclaimed DREAM of Yard Safety Awareness Day at Major League Ballparks across America. Kirby Puckett could have probably gotten the attention of MLB Commissioner Bud Selig to make it happen. Kirby Puckett has demonstrated that life is precious and can end unexpectedly at a relatively young age. Furthermore, I want to promote yard safety awareness so that baseball fans do not die unexpectedly while grass cutting. I am sorry that Kirby Puckett died. Nonetheless, he rekindled my spirit to share my passion for yard safety awareness so that baseball fans and beyond do not get hurt or die while trimming their field of dreams. DIAMONDS IN HEAVEN!

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home