Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hip Replacement

My right hip is developing a chronic ache. It has been 2 1/2 years since my lawn mower accident that resulted in the partial amputation of my left foot. Despite wearing orthotics and custom-made shoes, my gait has been altered to the point of impacting other body parts, including my right (opposite) hip. My right hip is now doing more work during my walking process. Consequently, my right hip is breaking down. This is just another chapter to my lawn mower accident experience. I most likely will require a hip replacement within the next five to ten years. If I did not have the lawn mower accident, there would be (most likely) no need for a hip replacement. Think before you cut. It can hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt and hurt.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home