Tuesday, November 20, 2007

MIMI

As a tribute to my Aunt Irene (nickname Mimi) who died a few weeks ago, I have created the acronym MIMI (tm) to stand for Minimally Invasive Mower Innovations. I recognize that many people think that I am a flake to believe that one person can make a difference. Aunt Mimi was always concerned about my welfare after my lawn mower accident. Actually, Aunt Mimi had a tough life, yet she never dwelled on her challenges. She was concerned about other people. Her pride and joy were her two sons and family. She had many friends. She was a grassroots ambassador for yard safety and broadcaster of Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. Aunt Mimi knew that there was a need for increased yard safety awareness and advances in technology developments. Each day, I think of new ways to design and develop MIMI (tm) mowers. Thank you!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home