Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aunt Dorothy

My Aunt Dorothy Brodzinsky died today. I am very very sad. Aunt Dorothy was the epitome of a good and nice person. She was gracious and supportive of everybody - a walking definition of unconditional love. She was an everyday hero - Saint Dorothy.

Raised on an Ohio farm, Aunt Dorothy was supportive of Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. She was very aware of the dangers of farm and yard equipment. She accepted her Nephew Rick's passion for yard safety awareness while others were quick to criticize and suffocate an innovative approach to promote yard safety and find a cure for yard accidents. I have had many fun family times with Aunt Dorothy at family gatherings - great Midwest ethics and values. I enjoyed joking around with Aunt Dorothy. Often times, I would make reference to my little black dog named Pepper Mud who died in 1992. Ironically, many people did not like Pepper Mud. Aunt Dorothy could always relate to the symbolism of Pepper in her outreach to the underdogs in society. Also, I played my leg in hambone fashion to ignite some laughter and to catalyze some great kitchen table family discussions. My little dog Pepper always remembered me and always liked me. Furthermore, Aunt Dorothy always remembered me and always loved me.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man will be visiting with family in Ohio tomorrow at the funeral home. The calling hours are Friday evening. The funeral is Saturday morning. I am sad for my Uncle Henry (husband) and my Cousin Danny (son) and his family. Also, I anticipate that it will be a difficult day for many people, including my mom (sister), Aunt Betty (sister), Uncle John (brother), my brothers (families) and cousins, etc. In short, Aunt Dorothy nows lives with Jesus in Heaven. In the meantime, we will all remember her and pay our respects to another child of God who made several positive contributions to family and community.

When I die, I want to be dressed in my Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man yard safety uniform, as a remembrance of my passion for yard safety and a tribute to the thousands of individuals who died as a result of a yard equipment accident. In addition, I want to make sure that Aunt Dorothy as well as enemies, families, and friends recognize me in Heaven. Aunt Dorothy lived with unconditional love.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is very sad today. Rest In Peace Aunt Dorothy! Eternity in Heaven is Forever!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home