Saturday, April 14, 2007

Yard Safety Fashion

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is a caped crusader and yard safety super hero working tirelessly to prevent lawn mower accidents and to promote yard safety. I advocate for yard safety awareness. I strive to educate and entertain with regards to my yard safety message. I think outside of the box, and I have created some innovative products and services. My goal is to eliminate yard accidents. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man will donate to educational and charitable purposes.

Each year, there are over 100,000 lawn mower accidents. Furthermore, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that hospitals emergency rooms treat more than 400,000 outdoor garden-tool-related accidents each year. Estimates from past statistics indicate that yardwork accidents fatally injure more than 3,000 people. In addition, the estimated medical, legal, insurance and disability costs and other expenses of these injuries are over a billion dollars each year. I want to present preventive measures to rescue (hence, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) - a real-life caped crusader for yard safety) individuals and families from going through the dreaded experience associated with lawn mower accidents.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man has launched a clothing line. His mission is larger than selling T-shirts, sweatshirts, and other apparel. The goal is to create yard safety awareness. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is a caped crusader and yard safety super hero working tirelessly to prevent lawn mower accidents and to promote yard safety. “I created and designed the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man clothing line with the vision that people will support my advocacy, and they will spread the yard safety message via their wardrobe,” shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man.

Rescue Rick is a renaissance yardman, utilizing various art forms to communicate his safety message. “I want to educate and entertain the general public regarding the importance of yard safety. Lawn mower accidents happen in a split-second, often resulting in life-altering outcomes that sometimes include amputation. I learned this from first-hand experience when I amputated part of my left foot while cutting the grass,” shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. "The Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man fashion apparel provides a neat gift idea with a purpose."

Please support the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man mission. "As a show of support for yard safety awareness and a tribute to all those people who have gotten hurt, including severe amputations, I encourage children and adults alike to wear the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man clothes. In essence, I want to blast my public service safety message to create awareness so that people do not get hurt," shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. "Wear a Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man T-Shirt to spread the yard safety awareness message. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is here today so that yard accidents go away."

Please visit the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man website http://www.rescuerick.com for additional information.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home