Thursday, April 12, 2007

Yard Safety Footwear Inventor

Richard Mudrinich, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ (http://www.rescuerick.com), invents the first-of-its-kind yard safety footwear and gear, including the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Yard Safety Footwear™. "I am the first yard safety super hero in the history of the world. Furthermore, I am the first person in the world to invent yard safety footwear specifically targeted for the landscaping experience. I conceived these ideas a few years ago, especially the yard safety footwear, after chopping-off part of my left foot with a walk-behind power push lawn mower while cutting the grass,” shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man.

“I was inspired to invent my yard safety footwear immediately after my yard accident. While in the hospital recovering from several surgeries as a result of my severe lawn mower accident, I made a life-commitment (divine inspiration) to yard safety awareness. In the hospital bed, I conceived the concept of the first-of-its-kind yard safety footwear and gear in order to prevent yard accidents from happening to other people and animals. Since I cut-off part of my left foot, I focused initially on designing and developing the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Yard Safety Footwear™. My focus then expanded to design Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Yard Safety Gear™ to protect other parts of the body. These personal protective equipment items are yard safety insurance products and promote preventative medicine as well. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ will donate to educational and charitable purposes,” shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ is a caped crusader and yard safety super hero working tirelessly to prevent lawn mower accidents and to promote yard safety. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ is a renaissance yard man, utilizing various art forms to communicate his safety message. “I want to educate and entertain the general public regarding the importance of yard safety. Lawn mower accidents happen in a split-second, often resulting in life-altering outcomes that sometimes include amputation. I learned this from first-hand experience when I amputated part of my left foot while cutting the grass,” shares Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™. “Wear a Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man T-shirt™ (http://www.rescuerick.com/merchandiseshop.htm) to pass along the yard safety message so that people and animals do not get hurt. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ is here today so that yard accidents go away.”

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ is a yard safety awareness conduit for the betterment of mankind. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man™ wants to create awareness regarding the frequency and severity of lawn mower accidents and to promote preventive measures to rescue individuals and families from the dreaded experience associated with yard accidents. Each year, there are about 100,000 lawn mower accidents. Furthermore, the U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC) reports that hospital emergency rooms treat more than 400,000 outdoor garden-tool-related accidents each year. Estimates from past statistics indicate that yardwork accidents fatally injure more than 3,000 people. According to Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man, "Think before you cut. It hurts. I encourage you to heed the outdoor power equipment safety precautions and to promote yard safety!"

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home