Thursday, April 05, 2007

Muhammad Ali

I want share a note that I received from my friend Muhammad Ali:

Thank you for your kind words. It is especially warming to know that I have touched your life in some way. Here is one of my favorite sayings I think you might enjoy:

Where is man's wealth? His wealth is in his knowledge. If his wealth was in the bank, and not his knowledge, then he doesn't possess it because it's in the bank.

Keep smiling,

Muhammad Ali

I have visited Louisville, Kentucky a few times primarily for the Green Industry and Equipment EXPO. On a few occasions, I have felt the enthusiasm and spirit of Muhammad Ali as a social innovator. Likewise, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man strives to create yard safety awareness. Please visit http://www.ALI.com for more information on Muhammad Ali. Thank you Muhammad Ali for another inspirational moment!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home