Monday, March 27, 2006

Flying Lawnmower

I went to the National Mall yesterday to push my toy lawnmower around to promote yard safety awareness. The cherry trees bloom annually around the Tidal Basin between the National Mall and the Jefferson Memorial. It was spectacular.

I gained momentum as I pushed my toy lawnmower around the tidal basin. Then, all of a sudden, I took flight. I was flying around the National Mall with a birds-eye view. I flew over to the Washington Monument and perched on top to take a rest. I realized that I might be perceived as an Unidentified Flying Object, so I swooped down and buzzed the cherry trees on my way to visit the Jefferson Memorial. I morphed into a cartoon yard safety superhero so that I would not disturb Homeland Security. My flesh became ink. I became a three-dimensional caricature in the real space and time of the National Capital. I have finally arrived as a yard safety superhero. In patriotic fashion, I flew around the entire National Mall gaining inspiration for my yard safety awarenes campaign from some of the greatest Americans that ever lived. I was tempted to fly over to the White House, but I was afraid that I might scare Barney Bush and Miss Beazley Bush, the White House Scottish Terriers, as well as Ernie Bush and India "Willie" Bush, the White House cats. Nonetheless, I would like to push my toy lawnmower on the White House lawn someday.

Indeed, I have had a magical toy lawnmower all along, and I did not know it. When I turn my mower just right, the blade becomes a propeller, and I can fly. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man can fly high and low. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man can fly here and there. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man can now fly with his fun and fantastic toy lawnmower. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is here today so that yard accidents go away.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home