Saturday, February 11, 2006

Return to NYC

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) returned to New York City for the past few days. I wanted to try to leverage the magical media that the Big Apple can offer. For instance, I wore a Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Sweatshirt (tm) and walked well over 100 blocks throughout the Upper West Side, Midtown, the Fashion District, Chelsea, Greenwich Village, Tribeca, Union Square, Murray Hill, and Times Square, to name a few. I was hoping to see my friend the Naked Cowboy (no connection to Brokeback Mountain) at his frequent spot in Times Square; I believe that he has moved to California. He sends me an encouraging and supportive postcard periodically. I passed out several more yard safety awareness leaflets on this trip. I recalled some wonderful memories of living in New York City during my stay, along with a few nightmares including September 11th. Also, my New York City experience was full of challenges as well. Nonetheless, it is great to be back in the Washington, D.C. region - in my opinion the epicenter of public service. I am trying to make a difference and rescue individuals from getting hurt while working or playing in the yard.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home