Sunday, February 05, 2006

Pittsburgh Steelers

The Pittsburgh Steelers won Super Bowl XL tonight (Sunday, February 5th). It was a very competitive game between the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Seattle Seahawks played at Ford Field in Detroit, Michigan. Indeed, it was an Extra Large Super Bowl (XL). I congratulate the Steelers for winning their Fifth Super Bowl Championship - one for the thumb. Also, it appears that Jerome "The Bus" Bettis has stopped in Detroit, where his life and football career all got started. The Bus has gone all the way around the block - a round-tripper. Furthermore, I congratulate all of the Steelers for their phenomenal season and stellar play in the Super Bowl, including MVP Hines Ward. Also, it was great to see Mr. Rooney and Coach Cowher on the platform receive the Lombardi Trophy; I am very happy for them both - class acts.

If you are wondering, I have not become a sports writer. Although, I am now a champion as well. I am a champion for yard safety awareness. I was intrigued and fascinated with the Ford Field turf manicure; it was delicious. I cannot wait for the next NFL season. I hope that the NFL will invite Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man as the officical yard safety super hero of the NFL, making appearances at all NFL stadiums. For instance, I would be thrilled to push my toy lawn mower around Heinz Field next season to promote yard safety awareness. Again, I envision the establishment of Yard Safety Awareness Day on the closest Sunday to the first day of Fall, usually around September 21st - Birthday of Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man.

Congratulations to the Pittsburgh Steelers! Score Another Touchdown With Yard Safety Awareness! Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm)

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home