Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Mowing

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man (sm) designs and develops grass cut safety gear™, including the Rescue Rick Grass Cut Safety Footwear™. In particular, Richard Mudrinich (Rescue Rick) is the first to conceive, design, develop, and build the first of its kind grass cut safety footwear. I conceived these ideas, especially the grass cut footwear, after chopping-off part of my left foot with a push mower. While in the hospital looking out over the Pittsburgh skyline, I made a life-commitment to do whatever I can to prevent yard accidents from happening to other people and animals. Since I cut-off part of my left paw, I focused initially on developing grass cut footwear. I am the first person in the world to conceive footwear specific to lawn mowing and yardwork - especially involving outdoor power equipment. In essence, I am living the life of a yard safety super hero. I want to rescue people and animals from getting hurt. Thus, I have designed grass cut safety gear and armor™. In addition, Rescue Rick (sm) proposes the creation and establishment of yard safety display centers™ wherever outdoor power equipment is sold and serviced.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home