Wednesday, January 08, 2020

Post Concussion Syndrome

I experienced several concussions in a short period of time a few years ago that have really impacted my brain and body. I have been diagnosed with post concussion syndrome. I wish that I had my healthy brain again. It is very challenging and frustrating to live with a traumatic brain injury, especially when I have so many things that I would like to accomplish. I encourage everyone to be careful, especially when walking on ice. Then, if balance disorders evolve, I encourage those impacted to be careful not to fall any more or walk/fall into doorways, floors, or walls (to name a few). Also, I would not be ashamed of wearing a helmet to protect your brain and head. Furthermore, I hope that brain injury awareness continues to grow in 2020. Also, I predict that the Green Industry will embrace Rick Mudrinich, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. Happy New Year 2020!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home