Sunday, December 15, 2019

Irrelevant

I was told recently that Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is IRRELEVANT. I am so sorry that the INNOVATIVE RESCUE RICK EDUCATIONAL LEARNING EXCELLENCE VALUE ADDED NOW & TOMORROW is no longer appreciated and relevant. I am a one-man show with very limited resources. Furthermore, I have shared some of my brain with the world and inspired many others to act without me - blah blah blah. Nonetheless, it is a shame that many people do not care about yard safety awareness until somebody gets hurts. I am glad that I have inspired others to take another look at promoting yard safety awareness. Think before you cut. It hurts. Be yard safe! Think yard safety!

Have a Safe and Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home