Monday, May 28, 2018

Mother's Day

I am grateful for my mom. My mom, Helen Mudrinich, has influenced Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. She has a long history of reaching out to help other people. She seems to always put other people before herself in a Christ-like fashion. Also, my mom has really cared for Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. She really helped me immediately after my lawn mower accident. It was a very difficult and challenging time for several reasons. My mom took care of me. Likewise, I have inherited a will to rescue people from having a yard accident. If not for my mom, the many yard safety innovations that Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man has introduced to the world would have never happened. My mom is in Heaven now.  Thanks for the memories and teachings!

Also, I want to suggest to all mothers the importance of adding yard safety to the skills and tools that you give and teach your children. Each year, children represent about 20% of all people who get hurt from outdoor power equipment related accidents. Furthermore, I encourage all mothers to give their children the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man yard safety tips, to become better prepared and more knowledgeable about using outdoor power equipment. I recognize that motherhood introduces considerable responsibility. Please visit the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man website http://www.rescuerick.com to learn more about yard safety. I do not want your baby to get hurt.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home