Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day

I am grateful for my mom. My mom has influenced Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. She has a long history of reaching out to help other people. She seems to always put other people before herself in a Christ-like fashion. Also, my mom has really cared for Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man. She really helped me immediately after my lawn mower accident. It was a very difficult and challenging time for several reasons. My mom took care of me. Likewise, I have inherited a will to rescue people from having a yard accident. If not for my mom, the many yard safety innovations that Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man has introduced to the world would have never happened.

Also, I want to suggest to all mothers the importance of adding yard safety to the skills and tools that you give and teach your children. Each year, children represent about 20% of all people who get hurt from outdoor power equipment related accidents. Furthermore, I encourage all mothers to give their children the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man yard safety tips, to become better prepared and more knowledgeable about using outdoor power equipment. I recognize that motherhood introduces considerable responsibility. Please visit the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man website http://www.rescuerick.com/ to learn more about yard safety. I do not want your baby to get hurt.

Happy Mother's Day!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home