Tuesday, May 15, 2007

American Soldier

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is an international yard safety ambassador. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man supports the military men and women of United States Armed Forces at home and abroad. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man supports our troops! I really appreciate the dedication, sacrifices, and service for my our country. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man prays for world peace! If Earth was attacked by vicious aliens who do not care about economic gain, religious affiliations or alliances with any human beings, I think all earthlings would be on the same team. In the meantime, I am going to spin my propellerhead hat. Indeed, there are many challenges in Iraq. Nonetheless, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man continues to support President Bush. He is the president of my country - the United States of America. In God We Trust!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home