Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hip Replacement

My right hip aches. My right knee feels strained. My left foot still hurts. My right foot hurts. My doctor has indicated that I may need a hip replacement in the next few years. I hope that I will not need a hip replacement. I have developed these symptoms because I had a severe lawnmower accident that resulted in the partial amputation of my left foot. I realize that it could be much worse.

I wish that I could have prevented my lawn mower accident. Thus, I strive to rescue other individuals, families, and institutions from experiencing the pain and suffering associated with yard accidents.

Thus, I want to promote yard safety awareness. Be yard safe! Think yard safety! Think before you cut. It hurts! Be a yard safety crusader!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

1 Comments:

At 2:23 AM, Blogger SR said...

If interested you can call our customer care and know more about Knee Replacement Surgery.

International Toll Free Helplines
UK : 0-808-234-6343
US / Canada : 1-800-730-6373

International Helpline Number :
+91 9980266553

Pradeep
http://www.wockhardthospitals.net/knee-replacement.asp

 

Post a Comment

<< Home