Saturday, April 22, 2006

China

I think that grass cutting and yard safety awareness could lead toward a common bond between America and China. I cut off my big toe during a lawnmower accident. The practice of reflexology, an ancient Chinese practice, may explain my theory. Reflexology, or zone therapy, is the practice of stimulating points on the feet (most common), hands, or ears, in the belief it will have a beneficial effect on some other parts of the body, or will improve general health. Apparently, the big toe is connected to the brain. I lost my left big toe. Does that mean that I lost half of my brain? Nonetheless, especially as most of the world embarks on grass cutting trillions of blades of grass, I share the remaining half of my brain and reminder everyone about the importance of learning more about yard safety awareness. I do not want anyone to get hurt. My life goal is zero yard accidents. Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm)

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com
Visit My Website

1 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you should show yourself in long pants instead of shorts. then, the whole superhero image would match!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home