Wednesday, February 14, 2024

February 14th

Valentine's Day is celebrated annually on February 14th. For me, Valentine's Day represents the day that me maternal grandmother passed away as well. My maternal grandmother Pauline Isadore Ogden Snyder died on February 14, 1951 due to an intracerebral hemorrhage. I never met my grandmother; she died when my mom was 16 years-old. It has a dramatic impact on the development of mom that ultimately shaped my personality. My mom was devastated by the sudden death of my grandmother. My uncle was even more devastated since he was only a few years old and lying on my grandmother at the time of her hemorrhagic stroke; it affected his entire life. As for my mom, she strived to be loved; she was a people pleaser. Likewise, I have strived to treat others with love and respect. I recognize that life is short. I want to entertain other people so that I can add some fun and joy to their lives. Happy Valentine's Day!

#ValentinesDay #Family #rrtgcm

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
https://www.rescuerick.com





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home