Sunday, August 06, 2023

Hip Hop

This year (2023) marks the 50th Anniversary of the music genre Hip Hop.

My left and right feet (especially my left foot), left and right knee, left and right hip, left and right elbows, left and right hands, neck, low back, head, brain, etc. hurt so bad that sometimes I hip hop. I will probably need further amputation of my left foot and most likely knee and a hip replacements eventually. I have already been told that I need neck surgery. Also, I have permanent brain damage. I hip hop now because I had a severe lawn mower accident that resulted in the partial amputation of my foot. Rap rap rap. They call me the yard safety rapper.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man utilizes various art forms to communicate his yard safety awareness message, including hip hop.

#hiphop #rap #rapper #music #purpose #bunny #rabbit #rrtgcm

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home