Saturday, March 14, 2020

Infant Creeper

I have gotten to know a young woman who is approaching the birth and delivery of her first child - it's a boy. I have enjoyed living vicariously through her regarding the pregnancy process. It is very fascinating. Recently, she had a baby shower. I was not invited. I realize that most baby showers tend to be women-only. Nonetheless, I do not want her baby to ever have a yard accident, especially involving outdoor power equipment. I want to encourage parents to remember to always protect their children while they are playing and working in the yard. Therefore, I presented her with a Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man Infant Creeper (tm) to remind her and her husband of the importance of yard safety awareness. Also, I encourage other parents and families to learn more about yard safety awareness so that they and their children can avoid these often times severe accidents. In addition, you may even create awareness during your travels and help someone else avoid a yard accident. Think before you cut. It hurts. (tm)

"Yayayayayaya SafT AaaaaaaaahWearNess" -- Rescue Rick Baby Talk

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
https://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home