Friday, July 19, 2019

Outdoor Equipment Fatalities

I learned of a few more lawn mower fatalities recently. I am sad to hear of the deaths of these individuals. Indeed, there have been some advances in outdoor power equipment safety. There can always be room for improvement. Nonetheless, I pray that people can hear my yard safety awareness cry to prevent yard accidents.

I have learned through my personal yard accident and yard safety advocacy that most people do not care about yard safety until there is an accident. It seems to be human nature for some people. I have heard people use the David Letterman analogy of "stupid human tricks" to describe the traumatic yard accidents involving people - sometimes animals. It is not stupid. People need yard safety education to at least instill some necessary caution to respect the power and limitations of the machine. Also, people need to learn what to do when they have a concern or question about operating their yard equipment.

I commit many hours each day to yard safety awareness - essentially for free. There is little demand for my products and services, despite the constant on-slaught of yard accidents and fatalities. Nonetheless, I am proud that some people and companies have take a few of my ideas.

After my yard accident, I was approached by various attorneys who discussed taking legal action against the various parties associated with my lawn mower accident. Since my yard accident, I have lived in poverty - recovering on many levels and living in pain each day. My passion for yard safety awareness is so great that I declined to entertain taking legal action against anyone. I want to collaborate with many organizations that have anything to do with yard safety awareness. I want to find a cure for yard accidents. I want to make people yard safety intelligent - not yard safety stupid.

Once again, I offer my deepest sympathies to the friends and families who have lost a loved one to a yard accident. I offer my support to those have experienced a yard accident. I offer my friendship to those associated with the outdoor power equipment and distribution industries. I offer my gratitude to those involved in the medical community to provide health care for those experience a yard accident. I offer my gratitude to God to plant seeds for yard safety awareness in preparation for a day of safe work and harvest. I invite anyone to become a yard safety crusader.

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is here today so that yard accidents go away! Think before you cut. It hurts! Be yard safe!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home