Saturday, May 04, 2019

Kentucky Derby

The Kentucky Derby horse race will take place today, May 4th at Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky. It is referred to as the "most exciting two minutes in sports." May the Fourth be with you.

My top three horses are: (1) Improbable, (2) Game Winner, and (3) Maximum Security. My reasoning is based on my yard safety awareness mission. Most people think that it is improbable that Rescue Rick the Grass Cut will ever have a substantial impact on saving people from yard accidents. I believe that Rescue Rick is game winner. The goal of Rescue Rick is zero accidents; maximum security is maximum safety.

I want to promote yard safety awareness! Think before you cut. It hurts! Be yard safe!

Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man BELIEVES! Thank you Jesus!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home