Monday, March 16, 2009

Michael Eisner

A few years ago, I was visiting New York City. A highlight of my trip was meeting Michael Eisner on St. Patrick's Day while walking on the streets of Manhattan. I was still on crutches about six months after my lawn mower accident. I noticed him as he walked by me. Needless to say, I was compelled to present the Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man concept to Mr. Eisner for his consideration. I hobbled on my crutches over to him, and I asked, "Are you Michael Eisner?" He responded, "Yes I am!" I shared my story with him. I am very grateful for the opportunity to speak with Michael Eisner about my yard safety awareness campaign. He was very gracious to me.

I would like to be a guest on "Conversations with Michael Eisner" on CNBC. I share the CNBC blurb about "Conversations with Michael Eisner" as depicted on the CNBC website:

CNBC presents "Conversations with Michael Eisner."

Riveting and revealing.

The inside story on Hollywood celebrities and industry titans. Conversations you'll hear on CNBC's "Conversations with Michael Eisner." It's 60 minutes packed with open and upfront interviews with the most dynamic leaders of our time.

From business to politics to entertainment ... these are the conversations you don't want to miss!

It seems to me that I would be a great guest on "Conversations with Michael Eisner." Actually, it would be a great thrill to meet Michael Eisner again. I met him during a challenging time in his career and life. It was announced a few weeks prior that Mr. Eisner would be leaving the Walt Disney Company. I am glad to see that he has moved on to a new chapter to a series of successful ventures.

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! It is a green day for green heroes, including Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man and the wonderful world of yard safety!

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home