Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Care More

It seems that nobody really cares about yard safety. Nonetheless, I have a dream to find a cure for yard accidents. Indeed, I have met some people who think that I am a fool and idiot with my approach toward promoting yard safety awareness.

Also, some people think that my ambitious adventures and vision as a social entrepreneur to create yard safety products and services is a pipe dream, given some of my life challenges. Furthermore, I need to develop and sell my yard safety products and services in order to generate money to give to individuals and families impacted by yard accidents who suffer and need assistance. For instance, Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man is the inventor of yard safety footwear. I need to protect my fellow grass cutters (landscapers, outdoor enthusiasts, yard manicurists, home yard caretakers, etc.) from getting hurt, and I need to channel funds and resources to those who have been hurt. I hope that this might explain some Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man frustration associated with disrespect and disregard for some of my yard safety innovations, yet execution and implementation of some stellar ideas and products. Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man cares more - not care less - about total yard safety wellness.

Richard T. Mudrinich
Rescue Rick the Grass Cut Man
http://www.rescuerick.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home